Saturday 13 February 2016

103 Calorie Mug Cake.

Tonight I decided to start using my blog again. The recipe I wanted to try? The 103 Calorie mug cake! It's great to kick this those cravings with very little calories. & how do you make this delicious sounding cake? 

Ingredients;
1 Egg
2/3 tsp of Sweetener
1 Sachet of Options.

Firstly, you get your mug and crack in your egg. You then beat your egg, add your sweetener and sachet of options (I had mint praline 😍) and beat more till it's a mixture like consistency. I've heard that if you don't beat it enough then it'll be too eggy. You then stick it in the microwave for 50/60 seconds then check your cake to see if it's done. After 60 seconds I checked mine and ended up putting it back in for an extra 15/20 seconds but that's just my personal preference. Just keep an eye on it! 

& here is my finished product!


You can top your mug cake with whatever you like or just have it the way it is. I had 22g of Haagen Daas (60 Calories) as I was craving something a little naughty. Would definitely be making this over and over again. 

10/10. 😍

Laura. X



No comments:

Post a Comment