Tuesday 20 October 2015

Two Ingredient Pancakes.

So I found the recipe for these pancakes online a wee while ago and I've saw a few of my fellow instagrammers have these for breakfast a number of times so I thought I would see what the fuss was all about and give them a try!

I was feeling lazy when I woke up this morning so I decided to do the mix in the blender. I cracked two medium eggs into the blender and added a chopped up banana, I then wizzed them up in the blender until the mix had very few air bubbles in it. I then heated up the pan on the hob and sprayed with fry light, I then poured the mixture into a ladle and poured into the pan. I like to have individual pancakes than a bigger pancake! I managed to get 3 and a half pancakes out of my mixture. 

and here is the result;


The picture does not look appetizing at all, I'm still learning on temperatures when cooking and wasn't sure how long to cook on each side! I had these pancakes with a drizzle of sweet freedom honey. They were alright but I think I need to work on my cooking before I decide whether I like them or not. You can have any toppings you want from fruit to chocolate shot. Whatever you fancy!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment